Okay my friends I hope you’re enjoying your weekend. I just woke up from a wonderful nap and decided to share my Yummy Protein Smoothie recipe. It calls for delicious ingredients and is super easy to make. This refreshing smoothie is great to have at any time of the day, enjoy!!
- 1 scoop – French Vanilla Whey Protein
- 1/2 cup – Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1/4 cup -Water
- Frozen Blueberries
- 1 – Banana
- 1-2 spoonfuls – Peanut Butter
- Add all the ingredients to blender. I use the Magic Bullet because it makes eye-balling the ingredients easier for me. But, use whatever it is you have on hand. As for the blueberries I probably add about a handful amount. Since I use the bullet, I shake the container a bit so the protein powder doesn’t stick to the sides.
- Blend all the ingredients together for about a minute or two.
- Check the consistency, taste it if you need too. If it’s too thick for you add more water.
- Continue to blend another minute or two.
- Drink up and enjoy!
**If you don’t have frozen blueberries on hand, add a couple ice cubes.